Our bike rental
Our hybrid bikes
Our ‘Silver ‘n Black’ tourer bike is perfect for all sizes and shapes, offering flexibility for different riding styles.
Our bikes are designed and build by hand by a small family business in Burgundy. We worked together to create the perfect hybrid bike for our clients and the choice of bike components were picked for their reliability and their availability wherever you are in Europe.
We worked on flexibility and adaptability, deciding on an adjustable quill handlebar stem as opposed to the A-head type. This gives extra length and angle to the position of the handlebars.
To reduce the risk of punctures our wheels are double rimmed and the Continental tyres are puncture-resistant. Add to this a Shimano system for gearing and braking, a strong pannier rack and a kick-stand that can cope with hundreds of kicks.
Then we put in the mix a comfy gel saddle on a long seat post with a quick-release collar, rapid-fire gear controls and a helpful ‘granny ring’ for the hills – the special touches that together make our bikes pretty amazing.
We provide just two sizes of male frame and one female frame. We use quill systems on the handlebar stem which are easily adjustable and flexible for varying heights. In addition the handlebar stem/potence is adjustable for different riding styles and the seat post is of a length which will give you maximum height range – from 4’11 to 6’2.
Hybrid bike Spec Sheet
- Frame 6061 Aluminium Silver brushed in two sizes male and one size female
- Double-rimmed wheels
- Continental puncture-resistant tyres
- Quality inner tubes and rim tape
- Adjustable quill handlebar stem
- Suntour front Suspension forks
- Shimano V-brake with effective 2-finger levers
- Shimano 21 speed gearing with easy to operate rapid-fire controls
- Robust kick-stand to support a 25kg load
- Flexible ‘Beavertail’ mudguards
- Robust pannier rack that takes a 25kg load
- Comfy gel saddle
- Quick release seat adjustment
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Bell and rear reflector
All hybrid bikes are outfitted with:
- Helmets, (one size fits all)
- Handlebar bag with map reader
- Back panniers
- Puncture kit: Tire levers, spare inner tube, key for bike adjustments, patch kit included
- Lock included
- Frame pump included
VELODEVILLE CEB 500
Gear: 8 speed SHIMANO Nexus + HS11
Engine: BOSCH Akku 500 Wh active Plus
Loading: 3 hours
– double back panniers (13 l each)
– front bag with map holder
– Repair kit with pump
– Lock with code
– Kilometer counter
Caution on site : 250,00 € (Credit Card Nummer)